Breakfast is the best time to get your day off to a good start and to set yourself up for the day ahead.
The Women’sHealth site has an article with 31 breakfast recommendations with the claim that the recipes are both healthy and will promote weight loss.
There is a great selection of both sweet and savoury options – And – as well as a very enticing image, each of the recipes has a Calorie count.
This is a list of the ones that caught my eye ……
- Smoked Salmon Toast – 360 Calories
- Eggs and Greens – 260 Calories
- Savory English Muffin – 310 Calories
- Home Fries with Sausage – 310 Calories
- Scrambled Eggsadilla – 330 Calories
- Berry English Muffin – 330 Calories
- Tofu Scramble – 328 Calories
- Tomato, Artichoke & Feta Frittata – 286 Calories
- Pistachio Rice Pudding – 302 Calories
- Yogurt & Grapefruit Parfait – 252 Calories
I think everyone is going to find at least a couple of favourites amongst the list of 31 recipes.